Location: Wtth, where the assumptions that state w=R, t=o and h=m applies.
Where were you last night: At my friend's place, slept with each other...*lol*



10.21: Har har, nah, I'm still cursed. I'm just noting down the official time I woke up.


10.22: *sees 1 missed call from Papaness. Calls Papaness.* Didn't pick up...*back to sleep with friend on the same bed*

10.31: Papaness calls. Miri at 11. Huh. Wakes up friend. *kisses boyfriend's cheek* "Mornin babe..."



[............PSYCHE! Haha, you homophiliac freaks! *lol*]

[goes back home shortly after. Showered. Off to KB]

11.39: KB at Papaness.

Papaness: "Akhir jua Ebob ah...Banyak ni krita nie..."
Me: "Awu, ngaleh ku bagas dimalam ah, pukul 9 kali ku balik..."
*updates Papaness on schedule.*

20th: Up to UBD. Majlis Korban & Pengagihan Daging. MUST for all RESCOleans.
26th-29th: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia visits Brunei. Order from HEP, RESCO=tourguide. Won't be coming for last two days.
28th-29th-30th: Sungai Akar & Museum, Kukup @ Tutong, Kuala Balai respectively.
Teambuilding for RESCOleans: Before open of semester.



{OFF TO MIRI}




  • Went to Ngiukee. Bought new SPECS! Woohoo! 2inch. The brand I mean. It had a polarised clip-on and got a free cd CD bag! Ngaaaa.....

  • It'll take about one hour till i get me hands on my new specs so Papaness and I went eating at the foodcourt.

Can you believe it?! It just takes ONE FREAKIN HOUR! It's like at least a few EONS here in Brunei, cos the specs has to go to Neptune and get approval from Zeus for it to fulfill its destiny, then it needs to go to some angel and learn about the world, which takes a long time, then it goes to you. *LMAO*


  • Shop calls just after our lunch so there we went to take my spec. YAY!
  • *wears new specs* LOL
  • Browsed through Ngiukee. Papaness bought a cap.
  • Left. Went to some other mall. Papaness is searching for a magnetic bracelet for him to play golf. Relieves injury of the wrist, so they say.
  • *sakai meliat Miri*
  • I went to this one shop which sells all these mineral and gemstone bracelets. Was plannin to buy a bracelet for me and browsed through the stuff when the lady at the counter came and spoke Chinese to me waving her hand at the bracelets....Aawwkkwaarrdd *Rushed to Dad*
  • Papaness: "Mau minum?" Yayyy...Bought Peppermint Coffee Frappucino and Papaness Peppemint Tea at the Tea & Coffee stall below. My drink was in a usual plastic cylindrical container thingy and Papaness was in a cup. The seats were full so we sat at the ledge of the indoor fountain. I was jive with it but seeing Papaness sitting there at that damned ledge without a damned table because the damned seats were full really damned broke my heart. *Deems Miri a Damned City for 44 seconds*
  • Next stop: Parkson. We had to buy stationeries for the Sisterhood.
  • [On the way back] Papaness: "Eh, baik pulang membalikan barang pakai makan dorang ah."...Me: 'Bah, mana saja..." Went to Sugarbun.
  • Off to NBD.
  • Fell asleep.
5.32: Was already in KB on the way back to Papaness' house when I woke up.

Papaness: "Babah tarus ke opis ni ah. Jangan lupa barang dorang atu."
Me: "Bah"

[Took the things, started the car, waited for a while and drove home to Seria]

Some time shortly after: Went to Wisma Yakin, had to do some business...Huhu...Inda ku tahan gi, haha...

6.15: Hooommeeee!! Exchanged a few words with the High Priestess and Matriarch and went straight to my room.

7.00: WiFi!!!! Blogged my ass off.

9.44: I need a shower. Huhu...