09/07/08

I know, I know…It’s been quite some time…Serious case of Aymaprokrastinatore Syndrome….Huhu…This is just a prelude though…

There is less than three weeks till I get back to Uni…

Nothing much so far…Just getting ready for a few upcoming activities and events, currently focusing on the Little Entomologist, of which will include a bit on Taxidermy…

Studying insects, identifying the different common species…And learning on how to preserve them…

According to Albert, they should be soaked in at least 70% alcohol for some time (forgot how long, need to check this back…) and dry them in the oven for about 24 hours…

That’s for the hard-bodied insects, like beetles and ladybugs…Not quite suitable for dragonflies and caterpillars, lest your mind is a bit off from the leeway and decides to do Kitchen Science: Baking Your Common Pests! sort of thing, then go ahead…

Then there is the Tech Challenge. This thing is sort of a mini-engineering task where you are given a situation and materials, and build something out of the provided latter. Secondary schools all over would be participating….

Wooh~…

Got a call a few days ago from the Student’s Welfare back at Uni, informing me that there will be a seminar in ICC (International Convention Centre, right?) from this 24th to 28th and apparently my name is on the list…Hmm…Seems like I’d be in the hostel quite sooner than I planned…Oh well…

I just need to finish up a few things at work so I wouldn’t be burdened by any bad karmic bondage later on by leaving abruptly…Huhu….

Ooh, ooh…I had sudden realizations on a few things during my ‘Pondering Moments’…Lols..

- My English is degrading, especially in writing…I feel like my vocabulary store is diminishing…Noticed this when I became conscious on how simpler the sentences I made…

- The subsistence allowance from Uni is given on a monthly basis, and is usually out at the end of the first week of a month…So this is what I have been doing the past few months, which led to serious bankruptcy towards the end of the month…

The total allowance they give is $300, so I’ll just take this value for my explanation ignoring all other expenses I pay for. In a month, there’s around 30 days, so in order to survive financially till the next month, is to allow myself to spend $10 per day, of course being flexible sometimes, and try to balance myself out, meaning to say if I use more today, I’ll use less tomorrow…

I’ve already stated that it comes out normally at the need of the first week, say the 7th.

It is this information that I miraculously overlooked all this while…

With all the budgeting plans and surveys I have made for myself, that $300 is enough to sustain me for 30 days, but all this while I have been depending on an amount far lesser for 30 days, grasping onto the fact that it’ll come out exactly at the end of the month…

Why?

Because I allow myself to spend very the muchly the first and second day I receive the allowance (I’m sort of carrying forward the money)…Since it comes out on the 7th and there would only be around 23 days to the next allowance…When there is actually 30…

You jive? Lol…

I have miscalculated….Ugh…

I have yet to shop for my hostel necessities…And stationery for the next semester…I could still recall a moment during revision week (final month of last semester) when I was erasing something I wrote and it felt like that was the first time I used an during the whole semester so far…

I wonder why I allowed myself to be deprived of stationeries…Hmm…


7.30pm: Was at Iskandar’s house for a tour I have been anticipating for quite some time…Not to a great extent though…Haha…Just kiddin Is..

Three words: Minimalistic, white, and verycoolpillars. Seriously, I have fallen for the pillars at your house…Lols…

Then we were off to a meeting with the Youth and Sports people for the impending Xtreme Skateboards Competition…

Highlight of meeting: Yummy Roti Johns….Huu..

Went back home and died instantly when I came in contact with my pillow…
10/07/08

Woke up and felt like a zombie, decided I need to reboot and slept back…

Till Nisa, my colleague, called and asked if could pick her up on the way to work…Dragged myself out of my comfy sleeping zone with half a brain still dead asleep…

Went to work and I still feel like a sloth zombie…

1.15pm: Seriously, my whole existence is celebrating the glorifications of ‘Sloth Zombie Day’….Made myself a semi-hot drink of a tablespoon of Nescafe and ever so generous multiple scoopfuls of Milo, and it didn’t help….Gawd…

Went out with Nisa and Pijah just now. I wanted to go to Guardian a buy a few stuff and Pijah wants to survey some car…So I went to Guardian after the survey and bught shampoo an toothpaste and was looking around and saw this Xpertise Tummy slimming thing…$27.XX…Forgot the price, its in the car….Heheh…Yeah I bought the thing, without a second thought…