It came true...

That nagging, abyssal feeling looming over my existence...

Those readings, those predictions...

This intuitive feeling...

It came true...Showed it's true face and bashed the reality out of my skull...

Finally...

It always beckoned to surface...And finally it came true...

I'm still here...I was ready but not all too good...

But know this...

That oath I have taken, I shall stand true to it.

This truth...It gnaws me, slashes deep at my chest and gnaws off my heart...

But I shall perservere...Through this pain...Even if it wrecks the very foundation of my mentality and shatters my soul...

All broken, shattered...A heart so limp, too shocked to understand this...Going back to that place of isolation...Getting those shields back up...

But the hope of this being momentary burns intense still...

And I shall wait...As you reveal to me a new truth...

So I shall wait...

I will wait.

Because all these times, it felt right...and I constantly reassure myself this is it.

The very thing I need.

All I want in one.

All I need, everything.

So take your time...Ayte?

I'd be here...