I couldn't go online the whole day till just now because Wave was fooked up for some reason. And I've got a Beanie!! TQ Tengx~ Haa...

I miss my Mom ee~~...And her mysteriously mystical hands....Every time I go back home I'd snuggle up to Mom's lap and ask for a head massage, even if I don't have a headache..Hee...

I think that can stop me from melatah-ing. just massage my head...Because I'd instantly go to La La land and go uuhhh~~

^___^

Woke up around six, slept again...Woke up again at 11.57 am, and I slept again...Finally woke up around 12.07 pm...Huu..

Was rolling around my bed (hee~~) for a while, then I turned on my laptop to go online and fook, I couldn't sign in to Wave so I couldn't go online...Bleurgh...

Went down to order breakfast, Fish n Chips for...*wink wink* and grilled chicken burger with onion rings for me...

When I picked my order up 45 minutes after and returned to my room, I found out they gave me the normal burger and freakin fat fries rather than what I ordered...

I want Onion Rings!! *makes a sad, pouty face and teary puppy eyes*

Seriously waa....T__T

I really wanted to eat onion rings...More than sushi...

(-__-)"

Realising I hadn't eaten any today as I type this is bumming me out...@.@

Ia datang isok tu Wan...

Ok, I'm happy again.Hee~

But I feel tired...And there's not much I could blog about today...Hmm...

Oh well..

Bubye.