5.54 am - *groans* 6 mins more till the alarm rings...

6.12 am - *Senjakala out loud* The first ting, I mean thing, that came to my mind was...T_T.

Nda lagi lama...

Then came the onion rings. So I rolled around a bit, basking in the new day, and then went to the toilet and then straight to the kitchen to heat up the oil, back into my room and blog-hopped while waiting. Hmm...This will be the second post in such a short time..

Went to the kitchen and fried the last 7even pieces of my onion rings. Oh well...

7.20 am - *munching up the last bits of breakfast, downing it with yoghurt* I have to say, I've been rather indulgent this past few days and yesterday night, when I was happily begayuting, aside from my grumbling stomach, I felt rather sick-ish. Apa nya urang, mual-mual ah...

I think I'm pregnant...

Jeng Jeng Jeng Jennnggggg~~~.....

Or rather Teng Teng Teng Tennngggg~~~......

Haha.

Hmm...Does that mean I have to shop for the new clothes? *ponders*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to FOS around 8.30 am and lepaked with Zatil, Anis and Hiong. And we ate this Fox biscuit while brooding on our fate on the impending Cell Biochem test at 9.00 am...

Twas a Flunk Fest...

Ugh...I feel so ashamed of myself when I handed in my paper...Some of my mojo is still missing. Used to be that person who is failure-phobic.

Oh well, there is still time to change.

And I got a freakin F for my Physics practical notebook. It didnt mean a fail though, just unsatifactory. The gradings are as follows:

A : Yeah, I don't have to elaborate...

B: Good, perhaps...

C: Satisfactory still...

F: Missing a few things.

Realise there is no D and E? Heh, K.K Lai is so compassionate...

Lepaked again outside FOS and the others bought food, and I went after the leftovers. Lol. Then it was the library, I stopped by at the foodstalls, of which today was the last day, and bought ABC.

Shoved it in my bag and smuggled it up to the 2nd floor of the library. Muahaha...I think I looked suspicious all the way...

Stayed in the discussion room till around 12.18 pm and went to FOS, and got Hiong her ABC before that. Was supposed to go with Anis to pick up stuff, and Hiong reminded me of our Physics tutorial. Huhu...I thought I'd be free after the test..

Tutorial went quite okay...Did you know any two given bodies within this Universe attracts each other? Yeah...It's like I can just stand near a big, white polar bear and both of us will be experiencing an attractive force that'll tend to pull us closer. But the thing is, the net value is soo small, or infinitesimal, that we don't feel it. Huhu...

I don't think this explains the 'Come Hither' aura some people have though..That works on a different mechanism alltogether...Huhu..

The it was the Birthday Surprise Party thing! We were celbrating the belated and advanced birthdays of Mukee, Qayyum, Dayat, Moon and Ezaty...And instead of the traditional cake, they decided on cupcakes~~...

Minute multicoloured cute little tasty cupcakes...Huu...

So...

TO....

DAYAT


MUKEE


QAYYUM

MOON


EZATY


HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!! Hee~~~




Oh yeah, Mukee and +! shares the same birth date. So I took the pic of the cupcake with Mukee's number on it and sent it to +1 and wished a belated b'day. Hee~~

I actually edited this post to make the above coloured thing..Forgot to do it in the first place hee...

The mempoklen for a while before beaching at Berakas.

My jeans are sandy..And so is the floor of my room...Huu...I wanted to take a nice dip at the beach but I didn't brin anything suitable. The waves were rather high though, so it didn't seem much of a good idea anyway...

My room is so much of a mess...Massive Purification and Cleansing Ceremony pending...

So, plans for tonight:

- Take a nice, long shower.

- Not eat. Just fluids.

- Perform pre-cleansing ritual before tomorrow on my room.

- Rearrange notes bit by bit.

- Yoga: Moon Salutations - 9 rounds (because +1 was born in Sep.) Hee~~...I should do this before showering...

- Make a nice, warm cup of Alitea before my slumber and look forward to tomorrow. Huhu~
You should too...

M out.