May All Sentient Beings Rejoice. All Karma be done. So be it.

So that basically translates to...*F**K YoU!! YoU FreAKiN MoThErHuMPInG MilK-SNATCHERR!!!*

Fewh...

I hate you...

Whoever you are...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I just tried to do Yoga and ended up doing a few rounds only....Gahh...

The new Vice President of Yoga is physically unfit...

I guess I'm too tired from using up all that energy from not be pissed off about having a bad day...Everything was just not right..Just for a while though...

Went up a half-hour early for my lecture (12pm Bio Lect.) and hung out at Hollywood. You know, that sanctified space at the end of the FOS front walkway thing. Heheh.

All Hail Rose the Nomenclating Queen of Maha-Gangsters.

So I arrived and was hungry cuz all I had was my *Home-made Uber-Smooth Ginseng Latte...Woot!!* and decided to go the Union shop for some food.

- It felt like my left shoulder area grew humongously big and the sleeve was too uncomfortably snug, and it was a rather unpleasant feeling.

- My hair was wayy too unruly for some reason so I couldn't keep it in much order as usual.

- Some parts of the lymphatic glands in my mouth is swollen, due to a failed fever strike.

- Didn't find anything interesting to consume.

- The whole population of Earth was in *MY* FREAKING WAY the whole time I walked back to Hollywood!!! They would either BE IN FRONT OF ME WALKING LIKE RETARDED SNAILS or SICKENINGLY BLOCKING MY FREAKIN WAY!!! WTF??!!!

- So yeah, I was rather pissed off when I came to Hollywood.

But of course, letting your pissed-offness emanate and disturb your surrounding peers in a sinful act. So I mentally made fun of myself being pissed off.

So I ate, and hung around till it was almost time for lecture and walked up. That annoying Vomit Green-Hot Pink *BAD DAY* label was still floating over my whole pitiful existence...Got in class and...

- The room smelled like stinking feet so ever more than usual.

- The Uni chair-table thing I sat in felt small.

- Then the table of the Uni chair-table thing felt small too.

- Everything wasn't really right at that very moment.

- And I fell asleep despite my burning desire attending the Lecture.

- Yeah. Wtf...

All turned out well after that though, miraculously...My t-shirt felt the right size, my hair was a tad bit manageable and the whole wide world felt spacious again.

Fuh...

And then it rained....

And I miss my Swift-babe...

And si Anu is farrr in KL!!!! Wtf~~....Jauh eee....T_T.

And ada this particular someone, long hair and had a very nice perfume on...Lawl!!!

Mata buleh begatal, tapi jangan hati ikut jua~...

At some point of the day I realised I wasn't craving for any particular food as much as I normally would, but rather....Umm...

It's like my hands are so itchy to make Paus, baked Paus, Tendon, Gimbap, Sushi, Carbonara, Shepherd'd pie...Amongst other things...

It feels like an addiction you see...

You know...

Where you just need to find a dark, abandoned corner and pour some of it out, and just take one long, heavenly, eternally satisfying *SNIFFFF*....

Ok..lawl. That ws scary...

Well maybe not up to that point, but I just reaally need to freakin make something~!..

I want my ALLOWANCE!!!

And you know what. I have a hypothesis. Of why our allowance is so damn late sometimes.

Its because *they* think its not really important to us. And that each and every single UBDian is still under the TLC of their parents, and that we are, if not freakingly wealthy, are still able to support ourselves living on our parents' money.

And its not that if they make it late that it will affect their own payday. Of which is sickeningly somewhat fixed every month.

These people are getting paid for their job, man...

So okay I might just be ranting out without any basis...

But think about it...

- They have been doing this for how long already?

- I reckon they do have their own system handling this whole thing, which would revolve around a few stages, where this goes there and what goes where. So how long can it be to finish up one stage?

- And why is the period of release vary everytime?

Hmm...

Oh well...

Huhu. Okay I'm going to surf for more recipes now.