Ku nangis tadi...

And tears are falling down now too...

Tompok is gone...

God...

Ur gone...




My sister IMed me on msn..And ia cakap Tompok meninggal...Ia sakit for a few days, macam kana ampas...

I was looking forward to going back home and see you there with ur babies...Lama sudah ku nda balik ke rumah...

Tapi ani Tompok nada lagi...

It hurts to know ur gone, Tompok...God...

I still remember when U were a kitten, basar tangan ku ja...U followed me masa ku pat living room all the way back to my room...I took U in my arms...

Then U slept on my chest...

I went back for a new semester and lama nda balik rumah...When i got back..Uv grown so much...

Gauk lagi tu...Ud start running around and gigit everyone whud want to play with you...

Tompok...I miss you...We miss you...

Ur the only cat ill ever acknowledge as the cleanest thing to live...

So much tears for a cat...Hehe...Oh well...

Love you Tompok...We all do....

I took pics of U tym U went mental....And I posted one of them...

God...We love you cyg...Alai kami...

Thought you'd be with us longer...But now ur gone...

T_T...Bye Tompok...

I'm not sure where ull go..But I reckon itll be a good place kan?

We love you...