"Baby,
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
The stranger it feels, yeah.
And now that your rose is in bloom.
A light hits the gloom on the gray.
There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain,
My power, my pleasure, my pain, baby
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny.
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby?
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen. "

Don't ask how the fascination unto this song came to be...Lol. It just..erm...came. Kept listening to it for a few rounds now, and kept me on high for some odd reason.

Seriously.

It made me lose focus on anything else but the song itself, and I felt like as if I'm on the edge of some place looking to the ocean underneath gray clouds. And on drugs too. And I;m with a particular person, too. *wink* Maybe the lyrics influenced me somehow, but yeah. Weird effect some songs can have on you, eh?

It was like...euphoria.

And it went on for quite a while, until some cynical part of my nature started to nudge my brain for some fun and started to translate the thing in Malay...

"Tau kah kau...Mun salji turun,
Mata ku jadi basar,
cahaya yang kau keluarkan dapat ku liat..."

Made me snap out of my high instantly. -_-" Then I went to the kitchen to make myself coffee...

Hmm...Do songs affect you in some weird way sometimes? Like taking you to another place nonexistent anywhere else except in the world you created by you alone...Or maybe this resultant feeling is just a consequence of a flawed design in mentality...

That's a song btw..Hehe. Flawed design. Google it. It starts with

"When I was a young boy,
I was honest and I had more self-control etc etc..."

or

"Masa time ku damit-damit~
Aku jujur sama aku dapat kontrol diri sendiri..."

I recommend you google up the first one rather than the translation.

Aanyway, Katherine Mcphee's Over It would do the same thing too. I feel like being enshrouded in dullness and swept to a place with no one else but me. A place spacious enough I could run around and frolick for miles and miles on end but it feels like I'm stuck on an invisible corner, wallowing in gloom-ism.

-_-

The Indon Glenn's Januari would instantly transport me into a car with an unknown driver, and I would be driven through a road with Sakura trees on the sides, or some other tree with white-pink blossomy petals. And it would be raining. And raindrops aren't the ones that's falling, but thousands and thousands of those petals.

Well, I'm not the one driving so I'd usually sit back and enjoy the high, rather than worrying on why it is raining freaky pink flowers than water.

I want to put "just to name a few" somewhere but I just don't know where...T_T

There is no particular genre of music I stick to, but I could categorise the songs I've listened to, for the benefit of all sentient beings, if they could find any at all..

First one is Evergreen. If you say it's lame well then may u be f**ked to kingdom come. I;m naming these for myself not for any other sentient beings. Huhu. Anyway...If I were to listen to it today 10 times, do it again tomorrow, and still listen to it till the same month next year, that particular song goes under this category.

Usually it's the songs here that can evoke the 'high'ness.

Then the Seasonals...I listen to it now, and next week. Then I get bored/feel neutral. Then I'll start liking it again after a few months of being deprived of it. @_@

Last would be the One Nite Stands...Well, yeah. Once I get bored of them, there is no turning back.

Suck on that if you think my nomenclating ability is lame. Haha.

Hmm. I'm hungry...

So ends the Sutra of Indulgence through Music. May all sentient beings embrace Randomness.

Bye.