Ahh...The cruel and crisp body-stabbing coldness of WYWY, it's hard-to-say-if-this-is-even-comfortable sofa-ish red chair, the sound of people bickering and snickering, the semi-nice food, the I-Am-Professional ambience...All is what it should be...Haha...

Yeah, just got back from work,went to my house for a while and changed because I spilled melted candle wax over my clothing, and now sitting in WYWY with Ali...Quite a hectic day today...My Head of Department was there, and I miraculously found everything I needed to find within the last week he was not around in just 10 minutes..Wow...

Going to UBD next week for a Sci & Tech Week...Really looking forward to this...Something to add up to the memories...:) Oh well...What a nice way to end the month..I still have things to do, and while I could be doing my work at home, I'm in a restaurant typing out my work while I drool over something and updating my Friendster...Wooh, now this is called multi-tasking...See, I *can* handle my work and social life in a good balance...

Hmm, I'm running out of words..Haha...

Till next time then...