YAAAYYY!!! It's my OFF DAY TOMORROW!! For the second time in this month, I get to get my off. Seriously,work with no off is starting to pay its toll on me....I can't even remember what I did on my last off day...I know...I'm pathetic...

Today started rather slow and mellow and cold, just the way I like it....Besides, I have yet to find my sunshine to light up my life, ;), so lets just enjoy the dullness of life for now....Mushiness is so not me...LOL...Lest that person wants me to be....Heheh...

Gawd, our schizo science lab/storeroom needs major Mass Purification...And its partly my fault, because I spilled candle wax and oil all over...Yeah, I'm a bad boy..So spank me..Made my own Lava Lamp though. Not your conventional Lava Lamp you get at the store, just a simple Panadol Soluble powered Sunflower Oil/Coloured Water Lava Lamp. nad it was the fifth I made was the most successful. Made the first one with Nescafe jar, and the water kept sticking to the sides when it went up...So not what I wanted...Then the second and third was just with plastic bottles, wasn't satisfied...So I modified it and installed a fish tank bubble pump so it made 24 hour bubbles, and it worked!!!...But life isn't fair...Because if it was, I'd be in someone's lap by now listening to Innocence by Avril...*sigh*...Anyway, I turned the bubbles on too long while I was searchin for somethin to block thew hose with and it kinda emulsified the content, so the water turned into small, small droplets suspended in the clear oil and made the whole thing blue....Waaayy far from what I wanted...And just to add insult to injury, it leaked. It freakin leaked when I was on cloud nine decorating it with marbles and strings, even though its blue and so far away from what I imagined, the hose got loose and it freakin leaked. I just had to be clever and used the glue gun and freakin melted the whole thing off..Yeah...Pathetic, aren't I?

But God is All Merciful, the last one was perfect, small, but perfect...

And time was ticking me off, and just a few more hours until I have to finish everything else and get ready for the Sci & Tech week. It just narrowed down and my whole existence went hyper and hectic...Kinda finished everything off in one hour...What a miraculous day...

And now I'm sitting still here in OGDC blogging...I need the rest...Feels so much better now...Just another thing testifying to my natural writer-ness...Writing makes me feel like a burden just came off my shoulders...Though I would feel much better in someone's arms now...Oh well...Just wishful thinking...And I'm running out of things to say...I'll just take a nice, cool shower after this and sleep...

Okay then..Till next time...