This was the DAY!!!! And I haven't packed my things....Was supposed to pack last night....Felt all energized after my shower and saw it was already 9.05 pm...What the hell...Sleepy time! And I ended up having this day only left to pack....

Really felt like I wanted to bounce all over OGDC when I got there....Was really anticipating UBD Sci & Tech....We were expecting a visit from some department around 12 pm and everyone was wanting to go out at lunchtime; Tessa had to go home to pack (me too), Ayu had to go somewhere, Zul was goin to KB for lunch, ending up with no one left to man the Hall..So we acted like true OGDCeans and planned who goes out first...Me...

Ayu and me felt hungry so we went to Ideal and we ordered cappucino and fries...Found a cute little kitten when we were waiting and it was basking in the sun. Such an adorable little thing...Amd we found out later it had flu...

Went back to the Hall, was busy happily eating when Liza called saying the visit was cancelled...Woohoo...

Went back home around 11 (as planned whenthe visit was still on...*sigh*) and packed...I think I got more professional in packing for events because I did it in just like half an hour...Found some fried rice in the kirchen and my Grandmothe cooked some curry beef...Been a long time since I had kuch at home....Felt like a slice of heaven....

I rechecked my things, kissed Gandma goodbye (I know...I'm such a aweet thing) said bye to my siblings and went back to OGDC, contemplating all the way back on whether I should buy that Nivea Face Matte Cream or not....And got o OGDC empty handed....

The day went smoothly, got a few calls and messages from my peeps in Bandar asking to bring along a few things. Prepared this, photocopied that...And we were all set for Bandar!

It was like nearly 4, the Time, when Tessa, G-Jul and me realised we forgot our half-our-lives pillows....

And we waited...

And waited...

And waited...

And it was 4.10....

And waited....And ended up in the theatre buying food when the van arrived...WOOOHHOOO!!!!

So we loaded the van and was on our way to Bandar!!! Here was what happened in the van...

- I ate the maltesers I bought just a few minutes after boarding
- Felt melancholic so I kept quiet and contemplated on my life like a highly philosophical creature...
- Drank my Fruit Tea a good 15-20 minutes after leaving OGDC
- Decided to listen to music on my laptop so I did...
- I fell asleep...
- Next thinh I knew we were close....But had to stop somewhere becaiuse the peeps of the van needed to go to the Place Where People Go When They Need To Pee...
- Was on our way again and Harry's Simple Small Motor-Powered Shake Table ( a component necessary for our activity during the Week) fell off the seat and broke a few things...Oh dear...
- And Poof! We were in Holiday Lodge.
- Met the People of he First Batch, loaded their things into the van while we unloaded our things to check in to our rooms...
- Took Pics like the Cam Whores we OGDCeans are and said goodbye to the peeps...And Hello Life in Holiday Lodge for 4 Days!