Woke up bla bla bla....Nothing unusual today....

OGDC was half a ghost town, most of us were up in Bandar....And we here are still waiting for our turn...Went to man the exhibition hall, and it was freaking cold as usual....I was like zombie-ing here and there, the day was practically more than boring...Still thinking of what awaits me in UBD...And the things I should be bringing....

It was almost 4 when G-Jul called saying Tessa and he wanted to go to Excapade...Oh well...I still can afford it so what the heck...Too bad Ali can't join since he has to go to Bandar...Parted be, parted be...

On the way to Excapade, it was literally raining cats and dogs...in a metaphorical manner of course...Was kinda scary...

Got to Excapade and I actually toned down on what I ordered....Such a miracle...

Hmm, weirdly enough...It turned out to be sucj a boring day....Oh well...