It was last two days ago when we had our farewell party for those OGDCeans who have left and are going to leave...Kinda sad, with the speeches and all...Oh well, that's life folks!

This place is really interesting...It's like OGDC enters a new era as a new batch of new peeps come. As time goes by, you get this amalgamation of creativity and simply flat out 'Difference' in almost everything. It's fun and intriguing, don't you think? How people can control the atmosphere just by being them, all on their own, in their own rights, and you get another thing when people are with other people...But some things never change here...

Never, Ever...will you find people who are normal with a stable state of mind....Hahaha...

There is always this thing that still keeps us here despite the emotional and physical stress...It is this thing that drive ourselves to go to WYWY after work, despite the tiredness, and talk and eat and talk again on of all that is nonsense and all that is not. It is also this...thing...that reminds us of our other peeps to bring along to Bandar and hang out, despite the time being after payday or not...

It is also this thing that drags me into a small dark corner of dilemma and frustration, spiralling into a saddening world of sadness...

Because I will be leaving soon...

Well...At least I hope I'll be leaving soon...I'll have to wait for that darn list...

Seriously, no matter how much I try to sound and look okay, but I just can't. The nervousness and the nagging questions keeps overwhelming me. What would I do if I don't get my Degree? How in God's name am I to go out with just an A level qualification in my hands? Haha....I'm going crazy....I sound like some character from a book...It's so...typical....But it's happening! Gawd...