Okay...I'm Back...And this is especially for you LcK...An entire post dedicated to you...Haha..I know, I'm the perfect image of a procrastinator...

Dear LcK,
I feel horrible. Haha. I need a counselling session.

Ahaa...

Anyway, I was actually planning to make a new blog and signed up...only to find this thing still exist. Making a new one was too much of a hassle so I'm sticking with this...So let's get on with this...And I'm making this thing short for now...time is currently not on my side...

Location: Coffee Zone
Smell: Very ciggarettey
How I feel: I feel very I don't know what...seriously, it's an amalgamy of too many things...and I'm not even sure if that word exists...

Woke up relatively quite late today (around 7 something something) in Mus' room, with Najib on the floor and me on the bed...And here were three people in the room..So do the math..Haha
Felt very tired, agitated, *bangas*, *mihir, *kamah*, and hungry...like always. And like always, it lasted only for a few minutes...Haha...And then what happened after escapes me..Haha

And then...
- went back to my room
- went to Jiman's room...yayy..Warcraft..
- took a very unsatisfying shower
- played warcraft
- i hate Warcraft
- Kachik came in...and we talked about very serious matters...Oohh
- Went to the Mall and checked my bank account
- It CAME OUT!!!
- Now otw to excapade....

And now I'm in a rush and i feel very disoriented...as reflected by this blog...