June 13, 2008

Woke up around 8 yesterday (12th June 2008) and I just had this strong feeling to go to OGDC, weirdly enough…

So I cooked my breakfast, took a shower and went off around 10am. Looked like there was a visit going on, since there were these big buses at the parking lots of OGDC, so I decided to cruise around KB…

Went to Soon Lee Megamart, and parked there for a while because I needed to change my CD and all my other CDs are at the back taking the form of an abstract mess at the backseat. Changed the CD and somehow I got this idea to rake pictures from my Nokia 6600 from within the car while cruising around KB and post them up as a start of something new for my blog…Heheh…

So I did…Took around 40 pics but I just had these posted up because editing all of them would take too long and I need to sleep early now…

click to comment
Soon Lee, PJN Highschool (my secondary years), SM Sayyidina Ali, (A level years), the new library

click to comment

click to comment
On the way back to OGDC from KB…Billionth Barrel, and a few shots of OGDC…

So this was what happened, I went to OGDC after the cruise and straight to the exhibition hall, where I was in for quite a surprise when I realized OGDC has new exhibits to…exhibit; Illusions & Puzzles…

Hilfi asked whether I’d be coming the next day, which is today, for the launching…And my brain registered it as an invitation, so I said yes.

He showed me around and I was in awe…Serioulsy, not because the Head of OGDC might be reading this blog too, but I was seriously amazed.

So, therefore, dear Ladies & Gentlepeople…*hint,hint*

It really wouldn’t hurt that much spending a couple of dollars for something you don’t see in your daily life and things you wouldn’t have known till the day you reach that part of life where they say it’s the end and you get to be buried unless you go here…Lol…Ooh ooh, you can even move a ball with your mind here! Woohoo!

I’ll take a few more pics, just enough to give a preview, and post them up soon k…Heheh

So I went around OGDC, ever so reminiscing my times here, and catching up with Albert, who I have intellectual conversations with.

Bla bla bla…And then Iskandar, Head of OGDC, asked if I wanted to work…

HEFF Yeah!! (were F = L)

So yeah, I was back in the team in just after a few exchange of words after that question.
There was a sort of a workshop for the team after work by Albert, where he’d be explaining on a few things we needed to know…or such.

After that it was the Intensive Preparation for Tomorrow’s Lauching Phase, where it dragged on till 2am, huhu…

It was worth it, as today was quite well, as in no gargantuan pink dragon decides to land on OGDC or being rained down upon by green-blue meteors containing Cat Zombies from the Moon.

So yeah…Hoot!

Took a few pics today too…

click to comment
Thanx to Ben, the orange guy, ex-OGDCean/Top 10 Brunei’s Top Models

It was tiring right after, and I was impossibly full…a serious case of the Severe Acute Aymapikg Syndrome…

Went home and just relaxed before I took a shower. And after that, I sat my ass down and started blogging and editing.

Editing these pics up makes me rather giddy huhu…

click to comment
Took a few pics at home for me to play around with Photoshop…

……..

…………….

……………………

Wuh~, I’m done…Well that’s all for today and I’ll post this up tomorrow…

Bubye peeps.