Rushed back from Bandar just now around 5 and got to Seria around 5.40 something. Went straight home, changed my clothes and zoomed to OGDC.

I have to prepare stationeries and calculators for tomorrow...

Because tomorrow, is the preliminary round for the Traffic Games. 35 schools, three days, and thre dollars in my wallet...Hmm...I'd be one of the peeps in charge of calculating the scores for the whole three days...Yay...

So yeah, this is the...one...two...five...nine...gamma...oh yeah, fourth day in OGDC. I do have to say, I miss this place...

LOL.

Hmm...

I was planning on taking pics with my phone from inside the car on the way back to Seria, but then again, i was goin on more than 103km/hr so i decided against it...Huhu...

I was surfing the net a few days ago and downloaded new brushes from deviantart.com for my Adobe photoshop...Gawd, look what I have in my collection now...Hee...

click to comment

I downloaded the brushes separately and mixed the up into this thing..Heheh...Credits to Bleeding Dragon,Invisiblesnow and Redheadstock. (http://www.deviantart.com/)

I'll end this post here...I have a flag to make...

Bubye~