Wooh. had a very interesting week...And it's so much better having something to do at work rather than involuntarily rotting at home, pitying myself on how broke I am....Huhu....

Traffic games went fine...You can go to Iskandarworld for some pics...I took a few with my phone but those are subject to my Photoshop experiments heheh...So it'll take a while before I'm posting any of them...

I've been looking through a few materials and they somewhat gave me new inspirations...I predict a brush-downloading spree soon...

From what I've heard, the confirmed date for all RESCOleans to go back to the hostel is the 14th of July...Hmm...

For the pre-UBDians, your grand orientation would be on the 28th of July, and it'll be going on for about a week, and for those who are applying for the residential college, you peeps are in for another orientation week, starting 3rd August, specially for you...Huihuihui...As was told...

My prayers to you peeps, as the offer list is not out yet, and I assume some of you are half-dead wriggling from the heat of anticipation...LOL.

Just watch out for the ITB orientation, last year our list came out exactly on the last day of their orientation week. And as for the ITBians, I heard rumours that the list will be out on the last few days of this month...Oh well...

Patience, dear peeps, patience...

Hmm...

I'm currently in Manggis onlining, and its my off day tomorrow huhu...

I'm finding it hard to type, this thing is just too high...Or maybe I'm too tall for this thing...Oh yeah, I'm in a cybercafe btw...

What else...

Hmm...Here are a few amazing stuff I've learned so far...

- If Brunei has her own satellite, our internet would be much faster...If I can recall it correctly, we are currently using Sigapore's satellite...And a satellite costs around a few hundred million dollars...huhu...

- Ever wondered how we are always complaining about DST since time immemorial? LOL. Yeah well, we pay a few cents for internet right? And at some places it's just hard to connect to the internet, and it costs one cent per trial. Imagine, in that area, there are about 50 people trying to connect, but couldn't, and loses one cent for that. So we have lost a total of 50 cents collectively. Now try imagining this thing going on for about a week, so that makes (50 cents x 7 days) = $3.50. But of course, in reality this doesn't happen, because we tend to hold on to hope and the faith we have in DST and tries to connect again...


So now we have the situation where the 50 people tries to connect more than once (n). So. in a week, that makes a loss of $3.50 x n...Where n can be any number more than one, say 10. SO thats $35.00...

Now take into account the number of DST users (u) in Brunei having connection problems in their area and the period of this problem in days (t)...Do the math...Heheh...

So, u x n x t x $0.01 = $.........

Just a thought flying around my head...

Hmm I think I'll stop for now...Huhu..

Bubye peeps....