I actually typed this yesterday afternoon, only got the chance to post it now...So my post for today will be after yesterday's post.

Location: Thye's Foodcourt
Time: 11.40pm

Fuh…Hiatus break at last…Hye peeps~!

Just got back from my Yoga club meeting back at UBD, and now I’m in the comfort of my minute hostellic sanctum…Lols…

Had quite a chat with the other committees that lasted for about an hour. We were recruiting new members for this 2008/2009 academic session, and a short briefing for the newbies and committee meeting after that.

Frankly speaking, I had been quite ‘dormant’ being the Public Relations person for the club so far, and felt rather guilty initially…Huhu…I took the chance to know them a bit better and get along during our conversation and found out I’m not the only Yoga fanatic…Yay…

Of course, when I refer to myself as being fanatic, I mean theoretically fanatic.

My big task for now is to make the schedule and info poster and post them up all over UBD, as reference to our members for the classes to come. Saw a lot of my juniors signing up, and a guy stuck in a corner.

We were the only guys around at that time. I deduce the general impression of men around campus is that Yoga is feminine.

Try to squat deeply and rest your legs at the back of your elbow and lift your body up, ending up with just your palms on the ground for feminine.

Its called the Crow btw…

Hmm…

There will be a RESCO meeting later on at 7.30, the first for this semester…Yay…

It has been 2 weeks ++ since the start of the semester and I have just started to settle in. Guess what, I actually have a pencil bag and a calculator for this semester~. Woot!

I’ve got a few assignments already at hand…

To sum it all up:

3 month UBD holiday – Has not been very productive, except for going back to OGDC part-timing and I managed to chang my tyres…Yay Wan…

UBD Orientation – Food guardians for a week, two-timing with being a Residential College General Information Person at our table.

Residential College Orientation – It’s awfully weird, but I have never enjoyed being insanely tired. Twas quite a success, and our juniors enjoyed it. So it’s good all in all. And it all took place during the first week of the semester, each night for the whole seven days, which led to:

1st week of semester –
Average sleeping period: 4 hours
· Breakfast: Mineral water and a tablet of multivitamins.
· Nasi katoking for dinner (or supper, or breakfast, whichever is fitting cos we usually go around 12.00am) at Thye’s, Gadong, for four days straight…

Wooh~…

2nd week of semester –
Still digesting in the new 2nd Year feeling. My Course Registration Slip fell down the big, abyssal drain behind my faculty, along with my timetable. Had to pay $2 for a new slip…Timetable loss led to a major screw up of my classes, and thus resulted in missing a few lectures.

I'm tired now, so I'll continue on soon...

M out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke up late today, no morning lectures...Till 3pm...

I think I woke up around 9 sumthin...

So what did I do?

Nothing productive...

Took my shower aorund noon and saw a message on my phone after I got back to my room. It was from Hiong, all alone in FOS. Muahahaha...So I bebajued and went down to the canteen and bought a buttermilk bun and a can of soya bean.

Next stop -> Physics tutorial room in FOS.

Ate my food, then Lee phoned Hiong, or vice versa, saying they were at the cafeteria. And so we went there...

Went to the Libraray after that, because Mus and the others had to go for class and Lee n Hiong to the computer literacy thing course. So i spent almost an hour enjoying solitude reading this thick small book on medicinal herbs...

Ever heard of Belladonna? This thing can actually make you high...And there is this herb that can make you sexually high as well...I think its the Belladonna itself...

There was also this book on minerals of the world...I just knew that Quicksilver is actually Mercury...

Had to go to Physics class after that. I managed to not fall asleep...Yay Wan. Then it was Chemistry lecture, of which I was infinitely oblivious to. So I was in astate of confusion when my mates were going to he Chem room...Lol...

Note to self: Get a freakin copy of the timetable, you prick.

Lee brought this chicken salami sandwich to campus, and I ate a piece...Which inspired me to make sandwiches for my packed lunch..Its a part of my budgeting plan; less expenditure...(is this the ryt word?)

Speaking of budgeting, I am afficially freakin broke...

And my laptop's freakin battery is getting freakin low...

Wooh~...Feels a bit free-er bloggin back...

Ooh, ooh...We College Residents are havimg our cleaning campaign tomorrow...Wohoo...

Sarcastically, of course...

Oh well..I'll update again soon...Hopefully...

I need to post this before my laptop dies out...

Bubye Yous....