Source: Will remain in anonymity. Muahaha.

Gila kali...Sweet toh..Knowing the person..Lols

I'm quite surprised as to how it's still intense,
be it lunching out or just a date, or merely going out,
I'd be outside in the car waiting for you, my heart racing..

As if its a first time...

You never fail to look so perfect,
your smile a flawless work,
Just simply perfect, complete...
Sometimes you'd sport a goofy smile on your face, I can't resist to smile myself...
Everytime you speak, I allow myself to be carried away with your voice,
I'd take hold of your hand every chance I get, because I know when I send you back,
I'd be missing your wamrth...

That gleam in your eyes,
the state of comfort you are in when you're sleeping,
The way you walk, your perfume...
It's like a continuous slideshow in front of my mind's eye...
Every time the memory of our time together pass, it makes me miss you even more.

Sometimes it hurts...
And I wonder if you feel the same too...

I'd listen to the songs you listen, because they remind me of you...
I would hope each night before I sleep you will be beside me,
wishing every time I wake up in the middle of the night, I'd have you to cuddle up to,
every morning wishing I'd be seeing your face before I see the sun and start my day...

Sometimes it's so much of a rush,
that's when I know I'm in love with you,
falling in so deep I don't even want to come back.

Sounds so corny but the hell I care...Giving you a big Me to You teddy bear won't say all of this for me...
Or going out to some fancy restaurant, and all of these wouldn't be written on the menu...

Whatever I felt those few days we met, they are still here...
Those memories chiseled in my mind...

I love you, seriously...Really do...