Time: 10.30pm, 1/9/08, First day Puasa

Location: Tungku Link, near DST-sortofUBD junction.

Alcohol Level: Negative.

Karma-o-meter: Presumably infinitely negative at the time of Occurence.

Occurence classification: Accident.



Occurence Overview: Suzuki Swift 1.3, KL 2410, currently owned by Ak. Shahizwan Shahril, has swerved away from main highway and mercilessly crashed into DST fence at roadside.



He, or me, suffered no serious physical injury except for a cut on the right arm but is currently going through a mild trauma. Stress and depression ensues due to impending problems, especially financial-related ones, and crippled parental guidance.



"Uruskan tia uleh mu sendiri." Says Anonymous...And I quote. T_T



Pics below. *Note* Pics were taken in poor quality because victim, or the "Mangsa", did not own a DSLR or any equivalent and photographer of incident was Mus. *Author is implying directly that Mus is not a good photographer, or he has poor camera.*


click to comment


click to comment

click to comment

click to comment

click to comment
Just an instrument tu further reinforce undestanding on the accident. Lols Wan <---Drain Bamaged.

I seemed to have lost control of the steering wheel,or brakes, or whatever it was and it made me skid off the highway and went crashing in straight into DST's compound fence (fine is imminent). Ugh..I remember getting wide-eyed, as I frantically turned the wheel to gain control of the car but to no avail.Lols...

Two cars stopped by to my aid, or maybe out of curiosity itself, or both, i don't know...A highway patrol came by short after (thankfully, because I was lost in the whole thing at that time)...The driver patrol person told me to call 993 and said someone would come over and said they have to leave because they have duties. T_T

Passenger patrol person said: "Ok ko wang? Nda ko apa-apa? Nada luka apa?"

Wan : " Ah? Oh, nada. Kebeliangan saja ku ah. Eh, amti eh, tekajut ku eh."

PPP : "Atu ara tangan mu atu apa?" *points at bleeding cut on right arm*

Wan, now officially injured : "Eh, awu ah.Luka ku rupanya. Inda ku sadar." *Shyt eh, pikir clean tah eksiden ku ani, luka tia. Spoil rekod...*

Then I called:

-Mr. Anonymous, which was useless. Made me wish my head flew off the windshield in the accident. Biar ia makin paning mikir pasal duit aku betahlil. Sasak ku banar tah nyamu desu. The person who you should both logically and by biological relations turn too turned me down at the time of need. Shyt mother krumping fudger tah nah ko nah.

-Ale, sorry geng ngacau huhu. Good thing I sent you back already. In You, I turn to. Lols. Thanx man...Seriously.

-Mus. All Hail! To Thou, The Most Generous Benefactor! And your brother too...For He, and your brother (who is a very scary driver) has guided me as I walk throught the darkness.

Didn't want to call Mom, because she'd be damn worried and hellbent on racing down to UBD to come and pick me up.

10.4~pm: This Chinese guy stopped by and came down as I waited, all alone, for the 993 ppl to come. Turned out he's an insurance guy, from TAIB.Coincidentally with my car insurance as well. He called for towing.

10.5~pm: Police ppl came, asked a few Qs and recorded damages.

Car was towed to Kilanas. Went there, within the grace of my Benefactor, and brother, to workshop in Kilanas to take my things and zoomed to Police Dpt, BSB for my statement.

"....yang berdaftar KL 2410, Suzuki Toyota Swift...." excerpt from report, of which you had to write yourself. Try guessing what's off here....Muahaha...

Mus helped me with my things up to my hostel and I think I just dozed off after that.

I recall feeling nothing, and yet feeling all the impending burden to come on my shoulders...

-----------------------

A message on my phone woke me up. My sister messaged, seems the news reached them already. Mom called afetr that and said she'd be pickin me up. See?

Lol.

Hail Mom. The Gracious Mother.

We were in the car otw back when Mom asked when I had the accident.I said 10.30pm. Exactly the same time she suddenly woke up from a seemingly restless sleep. And my step-dad was restless the whole day...

Niicee...We're telepathic. Cool Man~


Step-dad ku plg wah trasa ani. Macam mana kan tu? Ah?Ah? Dihatimu~~

And then all I wanted to do was to lie down in my own room and sleep the day off till sungkai.

It's like all the things to come surrounded me hovering around my space sucking my freakin life out...Wow...

Because I didn't have the strength to do anything else that day...So in Trauma...

----------------------------

So here I am blogging in my room, third day from accident...huhu...My MC is for two days...I might need to go e few places today for the insurance thing.

I think I'll go back home again today...Fuh~~

So that's that.I've omitted a few things because I'm tired of typing. Muahaaha...