27th

Want to save money?



Go get into an accident...Lol.



Seriously, I'm still alive, financially speaking, up to this date...and counting...



I'm not anticipating on going on a shopping spree when I get back home tomorrow though.



It might be beneficial to my economic side, but it has gotten the best out of my spirit, so I am deprived of the Hari Raya mood...Daymn...Amongst other things...



It's not like I will allow myself to wallow in the filth of depression all the way, I plan to summon up all that I have on the first Raya and celebrate it, living in the assumption of all is well in my life, for just that one day and bask in the light of victory and overwhelming joy.



Yes. All hail Wan.



I might just like the feeling and keep it up the whole way...



I beseech Thee, O God...



-------------



Of My car...



Wan...



............zZz...



..Wan.....



...mmh.....zzz



Hey...Wan.......



...Ugh....



It's me....



...*opens one eye...*...Huh?



*A glorious light of silver shone through my eyelids*



It's okay...It's just me...



..Uh?..Babe?...Dat you?...



Hey..Finally, you prick...Heheh...C'mon get ur ass off...



God, it's you!...And you look...okay....



Heh, yeah...Well, in reality I'm not though...I feel naked...Lols...They took off my bumper, back *and* front! Not a good feeling...And I still feel sticky with the sand and mud and dirt on...I think I still have ur blood stain..Ewww...Even though it's from you..Still...Ewwwwww.....Haha..U okay from the cut?



*Overwhelmed* Oh Swift-babe, I miss you! Well, kinda...It has healed...I'm still in depression though...And I miss cruising around with you~...



Lets just hope we meet soon...I miss you too, ya know...



Wow, I thought you'd be angry...And jam your brakes and send my head flying off the car when you have the chance...



Well~...I *did* think of something similar...Huhu...But..Naahh~~..Heheh...Felt good to see you after three weeks of being alone in Kilanas...I knew you care...



Duhh~~...You *are* mine...technically...It's a moral obligation..heheh..I think Dad is arranging ur insurance so all should be fine by now..Hopefully...I just need to find where I can get money if the need to pay an excess ever comes..Of which I feel is inevitable..



You'll find a way...You love me..Hee...Well..Gotta go...was thinkin of you so I decided to pay a visit...It's not like I won't see you again, right?



Aww...Your sweet...I still feel guilty not taking care of you...



It's okay...



I miss you...



I know, ehee...see you soon Wan...And sorry this had to be short...We'll spend more time in the future, rest assured...



Bye~....



*wakes up from an imaginary situation*



Ugh...My brain is screwed...



LOL.



-------------------------------



Sungkai moments.



-Excapade. [Zaty, Friend of Zaty, Anis, Me] Huu, I ate $25 worth of food, so did Anis. Weird thing was, Zaty and friend ate and paid $25 too, for them both...Blergh...



-Misato. [Mousse, Rooney, Me] Imagine this: Three people, and a standard Misato 4-person table, with just less than 10% of space left on the table by the time it started to Baduk. And bottomless bandung.



-Mutiah Rest. [D&Ds + Friends] Table kami ali-aliiii~~~...T_T....And that *Thing* was an eyesore...Muahaha...Thou art of pure evil, Wan...



-Gripps [Rune, Muse, Me] Chicken Shish-kebab with Spicy BBQ sauce and Chicken Tamamimi-watever Udon + Teh C Special.



-Empire [Ronie's Fam, Mose, Me] Rooneeyy~~...I still owe you...Huhuu....I shall pay you on monthly installments of 3 kupangs x 60 months free of any involvement of any banks and any occult group. But since this is illogical so it's not feasible.

-Capers. Thiswas today. [Anis, Lee, Hiong, Moose, Shahlooney, Your Great Bodhisattva-wannabe, Syaz, Muiz, Zul, *counts names to see if he's left any1*, yeap...] - Ma sakit ang ulo ku manung go piza penceta tuh. Ahaa...Hiong said {'He practically lives on olive oil!" or something close, but still the meaning didn't change} they have this teacher, or someone else, who practically lives on olive oil and maintains a healthy life. So you could imagine this guy living in a pool of the oil at home, drink it, make it the medium of life, swim in it all day and have some bottled up as lotion under the table in the staffroom. Nice...It'slike a fountain of youth...if you don't mind the oily feeling. Thanx Hiong for the tip. You *did* mean it dis way rite?

Went to Qlap Mall after that...
-went to this DVD shop...Saw some cool horror dvds...Didn't buy them though, I just like reading the synopsis...Same thing happens when I shop for toilettries (is this spelled rite?)...I'd spend my time readin the benefits and the labels on the various products..Huhuhu...Is this some kind of complex voyeurism syndrome thing?
-then ada dis very annoying MC (to me) at that mall doing some sort of a lucky draw.
-went bak to hostel.
-blogging sampai kan mati. Bloghopped as well, Lisyah's blog is so yellooww~~...

Kali kali kan....

Jeng jeng jeng.

-----------------------------------------

Maybe twas fate?

A secret unleashed.

But I was prepared, surprisingly.

Disperse Thy Evil...

Should I?

Retribution. Malice. Release of perdition, the wrath. Acts of vengeance.

Evil is not good Wan...

Now is it?

Hmm...

Well~..You need to make sure first. If it really is as is, whatever that shit means, then you would have a reason. *Then* it'll be called Retribution, free of Evil, a force of nature...A law of the world.

Nice thinking. I like toh. But...

?! You're but-ing?

Its just too normal...Predictable....Maybe I should just let it go. And re-interpret those signs. Hate is not good. Revenge is sweet, but still...

Damn, you changed. Shit. Booriinggg...

Hey! I haven't decided on anything yet!

Chicckkeennn...

Damn it.

You should realise you're going insane too, cos you are talking to yourself...

The hell! Stop it!

I should and think while I'm at it...

-------------------------------------------
The next day, which is now, 28th.

Woke up rather early...6.15.

Panyaped the barangs. Blogged. Mandied. Off me go to Seria.

It'll be a one week holiday, so this blog mayy be subject to hiatus, depending on my luck hunting for Wifis at home.

Selamat Hari Raya Peeps...In advance...Not that I'm shooing off Ramadhan so I can enjoy myself for Raya..Lika many Bruneians. Counting it down, playing Raya songs on the first Ramadhan week...Seriously, this Raya thing is to celebrate victory over the whatnots and people are too busy pre=celebrating it and forgetting the real thing. It's cliche but still...Think Man...Especially the countdowns...Daymn...

And this song...Its just too inappropriate at this time...

Berlalulah sudaahh~~ Ramadhan. Sebulan berpuasaaa~~....

Shit lah ko. Alum lagi abis ni bui, udah tia kan mengalau. Shit shit.

Verily, you are fasting Wan.

Banar kali ah! Like, what in the seven levels of hell man...

Bah inda apa.

Retribution.

I feel so orthodox, and I'm not sure if that's the right word. Lols.

See Yous in the next post. And Happy Holidays to us proud UBDeans. Mudahan jua bini2 exMD atu yg memburuki UBD atu slamat dunia akhirat. Asak tah kau nah. pa kah abarnya. Menggilat lantai Harrod's d UK kali ya..

Adang tah ko ke jiwa ani eh! Mandi tah wah! Nda jua bebali ni karang brg d rumah atu mun kau akhir balik! Shyt eh. You prick.