ZOMG Wan! You have left this blog for so loonnggg...

Oh well... Just bought this $20 Wave card...Which would last for about a month...Hopefully...

As for my life so far...

Hmm...

Well...

*makes an ear to ear, goofy,lovestruck smile*

Hee....

I still haven't got my car back..I miss my Swift-babe....T_T

Exam is coming up and I'm not so sure if I'm coping up so well...This is horrible...This is seriously my last chance to get my grade up if I want to fly ot Canada...

Just got back from Mall and shopped for deodorant and detergent. And I'm hungry.

Ugh.

*looks at bloated tummy*

Sigh...

I'm a freaking man-sloth creature-thing...

And now I'm sleepy...

So much for and update...Haa....

Yeah well...

I'm seriously tired...

Special thanks to Mok Rham and Koo Yham, the we-will-save-you-from-boredom knights of the night...Lols...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spent quite a lot of thinking in my alone time...Ever since the incident...

The thing that was...

A story unfinished...

*The* Incident...

Changed the way on how I treat my heart, the way I look at life and chance...It made an impact so devastating at first...

Yeah well...Since it was you...It isn't really much of a surprise how strong the impact could be...

It lingers, not matter how much I try. I'm keeping it hidden inside rather than letting it go, when it surfaces I still break down...

My principles, my limits..All shaken...

Because it's you...

It was all actually one long nightmare...The one that starts out all nice and sweet, and then a jackhammer smashes you down in the end...

Well, if it's just a nightmare, a dream, then all I have to do is wake up, right?

It was then *you* came...Nudging me gently, calling for me...Till one of my eyes open up...

I'm still tired from the long sleep, scared from the long nightmare...The lngering fear...It's just so safe to be in this bed....

But *you* are still here...All bleached and blond...The shine of silver across your features...

With all your compassion, affection and warmth...

I'm slowly waking up, it'll be soon when I fully realise reality again...

As you bathe me with practicality and sense...

So very soon...

And I thank you...

My Pierced Virgo...