Huh..Woke up rather early...8.03 am...

I knew I would be bored if I stayed at the hostel for the whole day so I texted up Lee and asked what time will they be going to the Beach Carnival and I want to tag along...

8.37 - I have around 30 mins to get ready...

I wished *she* was here...So I could go Heeleeeeennn!! I'm famished!! Make me Indomee!!

Lols...Yeah yeah, inside joke...

Had Genetics test yesterday, then I went back to hostel to become a bini mithali and cook. Haha Wan...And daymn, I'm enjoying this role...Wow!! My thigh is itchy...

8.43 am - I think I'll just have instant teh tarik for breakfast...I really should be showering now.

*boils water while missing ***** Ahaa...* Peberet nya tia lagi nie Alitea ani...Haish...

8.47 am - My water is boiled!! Hee...

*enjoys his Alitea*

8.49 am - Okay, I need to shower...

9.33 am - Fuh, I'm done. Now I shall wait for Lee...

1.41 pm - Ok, it turned out that Lee needs to babysit so we didn't go to Muara Beach early as planned.

Just woke up from a power nap...Uhuu...It also turned out I *need* to be there, because my Yoga club is short of people for a Yoga demo. The charity was cancelled because the instructor we invited couldn't make it.

*looks again at bloated self*

I am soo wearing that thermal belt to hide this stupid saturn tummy in.

Ate Indomee for my second round of breakfast...Reminded me of...Hmm...T_T

Seriously...T_T

Haa..Majal...

Ooh Ohh...Mina is IMing me...

....


.........


..............


................*pruuutt*..........


.,....................................................



Owk, Mina is picking me up in 30 mins...Ngaa

Hasten, Wan!!

7.54 pm- Wooh, just got back from Muara. Thanx Lee for sending me back from whence I came. Bowh. Lols...

I shall shower first before I continue on...

*showers*

8.12 pm - Haa..I feel freshh..Huhu...

We hung out at this Ceri Cafe in Muara right after the beach thing. Fuh~...Wan became the instructor for the Yoga session...Yay Wan...Ahaa...

I have to hand in my Physics assignment and my lab report tomorrow...Huu...

Thanx Hiong for the reminder~!

Time for me to go to work then..Huhu...