Okay, I just need that Organics test paper back then I would know if my mojo is back.

Hope I scored good...Relative to the time I spent on studying for the test. It wouldn't be an A, no doubts on that...I just need the mark to analyse my state of mind now.

Dear God, I have procrastinating, ever so terribly...Was in my mini Yoga session when I realised the source of this evil...

Daymn, my code of princples are again tested.

Sabar Ina, baik tah sudah 10 tu, abang mu ani dari Ari Raya nada apa-apa nie beb...

All along I was thingking of my siblings and the financial status of my family...At the back of my head, I was pondering on them, maybe non-stop, I'm not so sure...

Sometimes I think the achievements I have so far would be good enough for me to stop now and help out the business. I know continuing on would be far more beneficial for both the family and me, but the fact that they need help now is just so tempting. To just stop now...

This happy-go-luckyness facade is wearing off...My source of stability and security is tested yet again, and without realising it I'm losing...

My Way of Stress-Banishing through Proper Deduction of Situation And Maintaining the Sanctity of Clarity of Mind is shaken...

Yeah, I just named that...Though I have been holding to it ever since form 5, That was when the 'Ping-Peaw within the Bloodline incident' occured...It was an automatic response to maintain stability of the house. It took me 5 months of wallowing in depression though before I reached that state.

Amongst those within the Way are:

- To establish the True Priority, caring not what is outside the System that would not be able to affect the System effectively. This narrows down what or who to focus on in achieving the True Priority.

- To practice perfect belief in 'prolonged stress in unnecessary'. Such that:

The state of mind rules absolutely. Mental pain is not hurtful, as long as the mind thinks it can handle, achieved by virtue of perfectly believing that wallowing in stress clouds the mind, pulling oneself into dwelling in a problem, and to avoid stereotypes as it leads to a stagnant and narrow mind. Stress should be used instead as a guide to the source of the problem, as a driving force to reach a solution. This allows one to practice the ability of disallowing obstacles to impede the clarity of mind by analysing the state of mind, and deduce a proper solution and hold on to it until teh True Priority is achieved.

-"You practice what you believe, right?" Mr. Nyiau (Physics Tutor Form 6) et al.-

I shall call this 'Attainment of the Diamond Mind'. Muahaha...Further benefits would include a positive-minded self and decreased blood pressure.

Yoga-ing further on made me realise I have far deviated from my Way.

Get your mojo back Wan...

Blessed be.