Question: How do you keep food warm when you are in a sad, poorly facilitated residential college? i.e No microwave. Explain your answer.

Answer: Put all foodstuff in a plastic bag. Take another plastic bag, relatively bigger than the one containing food and put it all in, make a nice tie and put under blanket. This is called the "Triple Air Insulation Technique'


click to comment
Diagrammatic scheme of Triple Air Insulation

Air is a good insulator then any other phases because the molecules are furthest apart and hence trannsfer of heat is slow.

Lol.

I just need to kepp it warm till 10-ish..Or till +1 comes..Hee~~

Woke up rather early again, despite the day being a Sunday. Looked at my laptop and read the IMs sent while I was asleep. ILU2~

Major events today:

- Massive Purification and Cleansing of the Unclean Laundry.

- Massive Purification and Cleansing of the Pillow, the Paluk and the Smaller Paluk-Pillow.

- Lesser Cleansing Ritual of the Floor.

Major Upcoming events today:

- Hee...*wide ear-to-ear smile on a lovestruck face*

Major Upcoming events in life:

- Semester III Examinations. on the 29th of this month, and 2,3,4 of next month.

- KK Trip.

I'm not sure if I'm putting this blog on Hiatus due to the exams yet. My right brain is still in a hot discussion with my left brain over the issue.

I wanted to fry some chips for breakfast this morning but he oil I use was infested with bugs. They were dead already though. But still...

-__-"

So I poured it all down the drain and just went for Indomee instead...Ugh...

I wanted chips for breakfast...

Hmm...I might go shopping tomorrow.. kan Lee? Kan? Kan?

So, Grocery List:

- A hell lot of onion rings.

- Cooking oil.

- Scissors.

- Penapis aka Coriander...According to Lee, its called that in English...The one I bought recently got stolen.

May Karma be accelerated. So be it.

Laper ehh...