Really tired today, despite having only one lecture to go to...Gagaga...Hiong called while I was still happily cuddling my paluk and looking at the ceiling, and asked me to come down to the canteen.

10.30ish.

Class at 2...

Oh well...Huhu.

Took my shower, and got ready. *i actually fell in a half-sleep right after the call, and well, was delayed huhu*.

And then bla bla bla bla....

Haha....Not in the mood to write about my life right now.

My mind is currently pondering on a few things:

1. Waiting for the allowance so I can do my grocery shopping.

2. I still want to make those freaking Pau, man! Anybody knows how to make the oyster chicken ppl put in Pau??

3. Try out a few Japanese dishes. And maybe Gimbap.

Yeah...I guess its an after-effect thing of going on a hunger strike. Huhu...

I'm rather hungry right now. So instead of having something to eat, I sort of reflected on what I had for food today. So it consisted of:

-Bits and pieces of Zaty and Mus' salad in the morning.
-Sausage bun and corned beef bun for lunch.
-Lee's leftover. Haha.
-And Tronkies!!

So approximately that should equal to an intake of 1000 calories...Huhu...Daymn...

Ok I'm tired. Bye.