Yeah, you might have already guessed it from the title on what I'd be tellin next heheheh.



It was a freakin hot afternoon two days ago, and I was screwing the process of resurrecting my brain for the new semester by going online when Dad called.

Dad: "Aduh lai, lupa Babah ngantar yang anu wave ah! Haha."

Pitiful Self: *In pitiful tone* "Ah awu...Umm..Biar kan tah dulu k..."

Dad: "Awu iatah lupa wah Babah ah."

PS: "Ah anu bah...Aku tukar program ne.."

Dad: "Owh ok..apa tu?" <---- Weird reactio, man...

PS: "Ah anu..nda ku dpt blayar ne ke Canada ah...Aku ada fail subject yg ku nda dpt repeat ah.."

Dad: "Ahh, jadi apa tah ne?"

PS: "Anu..B.Sc. Chemistry..Minor Biology"

Dad: "Ah apa?" <--- Not in a mad tone though, much to my surprise...

PS: "Chemistry...Major Chem Minor ku Biology..."

Dad: "Ahh ok masih tuu...Tapi ani dapat ni ah?"

PS: "Awu ku cuba lh...Sory Bah ah...Ku nda dpt blayar ah...Jgn marah bah ah..."

Dad: "Ehh apa plg Babah marah! Sains jua masih tu! Ibob jua suka dari dulu..Mun Ibob tukar ke Malay kah English kah atu baru Babah marah! Ahaa..Ok tu...Tapi janji ani dpt ja ah."

Freaky reaction. I guess God heard my pleas.

Thanx God!!

The conversation was followed by me reassuring myself of his positive reaction by still being in a pitiful tone and saying sorry and that I was scared of calling him up and telling him. He assured me that it was okay and to just go on. I told him of my plans with Masters and he said Jgn Tah Ingau Dulu Teww!! Haha..And asked me to focus on this first.

Hail Mercy!

Haven't told my Mom though.....

Ugh...

One down one more to go it seems...