I'm Back!! Huhu...Feels good to be here again....Me and my own world of words...

Whatever that means....

Still feels nice...

Its the start of a new semester and we are just in our second week. Won't be updating much, my brain is in still the process of resurrecting itself and replenishing all needed..umm..necessities.

Oh yeah...

Dear World,

I am no longer an Undergraduate taking Bachelor of Biotechnology...So here I am re-presenting myself unto you as an Undergraduate taking Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (minoring in Biology).

All hail.

Huhuhu.

Yeah well, it hurts. But shit happens. It's not the end just yet, I still have my Plan Bs and Cs, Gamma, Alpha, bla bla bla up my sleeve, down my collar, inside my pocket, bla bla bla....Gahaha

And the more fooked up thing is that, I have not told my dad.

And Mom.

And my feline daughter Snoopy. Well...The darn kitten wouldn't understand crap anyway, so I think I have less to worry about.

And I know I shoould have unpacked all my stuff by now, but my room still looks like a rundown, ghostly place of prostitution...What's a specific word for this anyway? @.@

I'll start to blog on a hopefully regular basis as soon as I settle down from all the new semester chaos-whirlwind-hectic time.

So till then, bubye.

Huhu