Yeah...I know...Been a long time since I updated....Spank me as hard as you want....

Hmm, when did I last blogged...Oh yeah...

Remember about my off day on Monday? Well, to hell with it. Was sleeping soundly for like until 10 am and the next thing I remember I was in OGDC, and then POOF, I was in UBD Bandar stabbing hooks through brown panels so I could hang Global Warming posters....So yeah....And for those of you who has a slow brain....I worked on my day off...And guess what, that was my nly day off left last month, June...Didn't claim it though, and in all reality I ended up having just a a day off last June, of which I totally can't remember what I did...

I think we finished setting up around 5 pm and went to the hotel we booked Holiday Lodge...Nice place, nice food even...I'd been staying there in a few days more....Then we went to a sucky restaurant and the food was below average...Amanah Harith I think was the name...Oh well....We went back to KB after dinner and all I could think of was all the things that would await me when its my group's turn to go to UBD.

Didn't sleep soundly that night....Wonder why....