Location: Me room.
Mood: Bored. Have a feeling I'd be like this the whole day long. Wish I had an imaginary friend...

7.15: Hail Me, World! For I am the Lord of Dawn!

7.30: Mamam Mi Sedap sama Daging Sweet & Sour.

8.07: Listening to music. Arbintra By Rurutia Rocks!

9.00: YAYY! WiFi is on! *E.Vyle Cackle*

10.00: Reminiscing on yesterday....Aha, didn't blog. Came back late from JP, around 12.04 huhu. Saw a car on flames on my way back, the rest of the journey was freaky...Hmm...Oh well, made it back safe. Thank God. Thanx Peeps for the Outinh k? Seeing forward to another one soon huhu...I'll just read you peeps punya blog when I want to remember this ehe...Very the siuk, yes? Yes! Good.

10.45: Frolicked with cat. Very Fun. Must do Again.

11.22: ……………..ade

Hmm? *gets back to music*

…..paade…………

Huh? Who dat?

…………..caapaaadeee

Who dat?! Why you dis?

…..xccaapaaadeee…..

Huh? Wha…what are you? Please…go away…

..Exxcaapaaadeee…..

Huh….Excapade..N..no..I can’t..please, go way. I beg of you! *cowers in a dark corner*

EXXCAAPAADEE!!!!

No! Please, no! Go away! I can’t! I CAN’T! Get away from me!!

SSUUUUSSSSHHH!!!!!!!

NO! *puts wallet in the middle of both palms and prayed*

Spirit of Budgeting and Finance, I invoke Thee!
Protect me from unholy Evil
Bequeath upon me Thy light and benevolence
I beseech Thee!


*Wallet glows with white light*

NOOOOOO!!!! SUSHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *poof*

Oh my, what just happened…Oh well…*goes back to music*

[Blogger is suffering from severe sushi deprivation and is hallucinating badly]

11.48: Want half-boiled eggs. Boils 2 eggs.

11.54: Unf*cks f*cked-up room.

11.56: *goes to the kitchen and found eggs pretty much boiled n hard*

Mom: “Nah. Hahah. Masak talurnya ah.”

Grandmoher: “Mana inda alai atu ditinggalnya.”

Me: *grumbles*

12.04: Continues unf*cking f*cked-up room.

12.46: F*ucked-upness of room reduced to 31%. Bathed room with purifying sunlight. Took a shower.

13.58: WiFi gone. Misery takes over. Life being drained.

14.00: Oh Meri Gawrd He! It’s On Again! Ave~

14.30: Tried Lee's polo on. I think I'd loo shmexier if I don't have extra blubber...Bowh, apakan...Thanks Lee! I don't really have that much green in my wardrobe, or lemarih, or whatever...

14.59: I am thinking about sushi again…

*not long after...Wan starts talking to himself*

Wan: “Hey prick.”
Wan: “Oh, helew bitch”
Wan: “A boring day, isn’t it?”
Wan: “Ahaa…I definitely agree.”
Wan: “Going round KB seems like such a nice idea now, doncha think?
Wan: “Ooh, Ooh! We could go round Mumong and maybe we can see something interesting. *grins*”
Wan: “Ooh, good idea! Been a long time since we’ve seen em, ne?”
Wan: “I agree. You think that person is smart enough to enter UBD next year?”
Wan: “That’s cruel, you know. It is a sad fact though. The name will be the first I’d search for when I can get my hands on that list…*eyes gleam evilly and rubs hands together*”

15.12: ZOMG!!!! My hard disk fell! But it's ok...Or is it? Jeng jeng jeng...

15.15: Off to KB

17.00: I'm Baaacccckkk!!! Huhu. Now let's see what happened...

- wanted to go to Supasave and buy the ready made fridge cheesecake thing in a box, but I was wearing just my shorts and a old skool t-shirt...commando g tue, nda jua bisai *lol*

- Wan: "You think those were the brothers?"
Wan: "Most probably. They did come out from that house, ne~~.."
Wan: "Lets give em a codename. I propose Y. Huhu.."
Wan: "I propose 'Sigma', ahaha..."
Wan: "Don't you think Y is more practical?"
Wan: "Ooh, you are very the right!"
Wan: "You did see Y's car right?"
Wan: "Uh-huh. But I don't see the Mazda Y was in a few months ago..."
Wan: "Maybe it wasn't Y. Sure really did look like Y though. Hmm...Oh well, let's just hope Y is smart enough to go to UBD next year."
Wan: "Yes! This project of ours has been on hiatus for far too long."
Wan & Wan: *Cackles vehemently evilly*

- Skipped Death again..Booyaa...Haha. Fell asleep during driving...

- I don't think anyone can get lost in KB..huhu...Seriously...

- My windshield is dirty.

- My Nokia 6280 charges faster in the car than with the usual charger I use at home.

- The Earth is round, just as the Sphinx is not a rat.

- All in all, it was a nice drive. Very calming. Huhu...

18.00: Too tired for yoga. Did push-ups and sit-ups instead. I seriously need a gym partner. Anyone up for it? Huhu...Just once a week to the gym would be nice...

19.44: I think I'll retire early today so I won't try to search for food. {takes a shower}

20.56: Bored. Just simply bored. Just wished an angel would descend down to my room and turn my 180 degres to the back with a very gratifying snap. That would be interesting. I think i should hire an outing partner. Bowh. haha...

21.00: I'll just stop here and call it a day. Tag me k, so I feel lurved...Huuhuu...Ok, papai!

-----------------------

It's there again. But not as strong.I know it'll come back. I wonder what will happen tomorrow...Picked up my phone, but placed it back. Just didn't dare to...