Location: In my inner sanctum, on Word…
Why is your table a mess?: Blame it on the stars, I was born lazy.
Oh, new format?: I like new things…

5.35am: OMG! Count the sheeps! Quick, Quick! *ZzZzZzZz*…Whew…*plays with Little Red Roasted Duck in Dreamland…*

7.30am: I think I should just embrace my destiny…O Fate, what art thou thinking? So I listened to music I just got last nite from LcK and read mangas…*smirks* I want mooree~~~…

9.00am: Kitchen. Indomee. Scrambled Eggs. Tea. Coffee. Ate happily.

9.24am: Discontent, Dissatisfied. More Indomee? Nah…Settled on two half boiled eggs.

9.32am: OM GAWD! My eggs! Haaa….Oh well…Settled on three-quarter boiled eggs and kicap manis.

9.45am: *Feels guilty for not washing dishes*…

Me: “Ke mana kita Ma?”
Grandmother: “Ah, ni kan membayar aing, lampu...(etc)”
Me: “Owh..Bah

9.56am: Realised my English is gradually deteriorating all of the sudden. Note to self, start reading books! Oh yeah, I washed the dishes…(^.^)

10.00am: My laptop kept on detecting linksys, but its very low…It does that every once in a while, but I never really bothered. But today was different…So I went hunting!

------------THE HUNT BEGINS!!-----------

I was unsure at first. Would I really find what I am looking for? Heavens, my poor heart was beating ever so rapidly just simply out of this anticipation. I could feel the adrenaline rush within me. My head was constantly filled with the ideas of what I am capable of doing if I find it, it was so fast a rush I felt dizzy and nauseous but euphoric at the same time…

Here I was in my second sibling’s room. Was I really seeing what I’m seeing? It…it got stronger, my Dear God! Is it here? It has to be here! It just has to be! I can feel it! But where? I treaded the whole room, it must be hidden somewhere. A place not all could find, a place pristine and clandestine in nature. The corner? So on I went. It got stronger! As if I could feel it pulsating! Oh what joy! I made my way to that corner, faster with each step…and it…was gone…

I…I was filled with grief. Dissappointed. I was broken. This pain…it feels like a thousand shatter of glasses running through the vessels in my heart...

No, NO! This cannot be! It was never a hallucination; I utterly refuse to believe it is not here. I must persist, yes, persistence would lead me to virtue! Persevere my heart! We *will* find it! I searched the room again, coming out of that damned corner with this new found strength. Determination overwhelms me, covering my soul with this light that will shine my way to it. Where are you, my Holy Grail…

There I was in the middle of this place…and then there it was, as strong as ever. Oh, I am in euphoria. This blissful feeling. What jubilation! I found it, Eureeka! Oh I am not ready for this. What…what should I do? Owh, oohh…I feel nauseous again, oh my…*faints*


-----FIN------

10.15am: Quest completed. I found it alright. In my bro’s room,18Mbps the highest as yet. Surfing Spree! Woohoo!

11.00am: Went to the kitchen for a glass of tea and my lil sister asked me if I could lull the cat to sleep. “Abg Ibob mau tidurkan ia?”..”Bah..” So I took the pitifully-named poorlittle thing to my arms went to my room duduk dapan mija menidurkan ia.

11.02am: Aww, it did the cutest little act! I was busily scratching it to sleep when it stretched and then rested its paw and head on my chest…Ooh, sucha cute little thing…

11.04am: The damned cat didn’t want to sleep.

11.05am: It climbed out of my grasp and started rummaging through my table of messiness and chaos. Went back to surfing…

11.27am: Okay I almost made a fatal hole on my back and hence kill myself. The freakin extension was freakinly sitting behind my freakin back (I’m sitting on the floor with my laptop up on a chair. In my bro’s room) and my freakin Nokia charger was plugged on and stood very the freakin erectly, aha…So I was trying to lie down, remaining oblivious, and almost killed myself…

11.35am: “I solemnly declare that I will not eat again for at least 2 hours before Yoga this noon.”

11.38am: *heats up curry and puts in more sugar…*…What? I’m just human…*cackles*

12.08pm: Vained…zomg…

1.03pm: Haha, I almost screwed up my blog very the royally…Wooh…Everything is okay now…Breathe, Wan, breathe…

3.30pm: -{Took a shower}-

[Spent the time fixing my Friendster a bit, uploading songs for this blog, and doing other nonsense]

4.00pm: Y.O.G.A!! Honoring the light that is within me…Ommm…

5.30pm: Died.

6.30pm: Resurrection. Surf Time!

7.30pm: Ahaa..spent the time screwin my Friendster again, found good wallpapers and changed a few colours then wanted to view it. My browser couldn't show it. Haa...I thought I really screwed the thing but I tried viewin other profs and the same thing happened. Thank goodness...

7.58pm: Hey! Its ok now! woohoo.....

9.36pm: Finally! I have finished updating my FS peeps, check it out if you want...

9.37pm: I think I'll just end it here for now. Tag me Ok?
------------------------------------------
I just wish I could see you again…Just one more time…I forgot one thing, something I didn’t mention before, the CDs…Now I have a pair of shoes, a ticket, fond memories and the CDs…Makes me smile when I remember the movie we watched, and that was when I started taking an interest in Korean movies…*laughs* We never really finished Full House, did we? Sometimes I ask why do I even bother writing this, then I remind myself those were so great a time I wouldn’t want to forget…You revealed to me so many things, so precious I’d cherish them forever…