Okay, I'm really sorry...whoever you are..you too LcK...I'm only being me, the Divine Procrastinator...*glows*...I still can't find a stable internet connection yet, and if you see short posts, its mean what? Thats mean I'm posting with my phone..So here goes..



Location: LcK's house...

Why?!: Abusing her wifi...bowh...And I really need to blog...



Just got back from UBD, now in Seria, still in my black cara melayu...Hmm...Let me first intro you to something a bit..The residential college of UBD has an organisation of committees made of hostelites only...It generally consists of the Head Peeps, one from the boys and one from the girls; the Pengerusi(Head Dude and Head Lady) of RESCO, Secretariat and the Money Keeper (RESCO is the name of the organisation)...and a few other Somewhat Equally Important Peeps; The Bureaus. And I just got appointed as the Head of the Bureau of Photography and Publicity last night, hard to say what I felt actually...But yeah, I accepted...It was a last minutev thing, and many other bureaus were empty because they can't find replacements yet...I'm starting to think its some sort of a sign that says something that is definitely not in the favour of the person I'm talking about, and I'm talking about the Head Dude...Bowh...Oh well, I still have a few semesters to find out...Aanyway, the Dissolving of the Old RESCO and Appointment of the New RESCO Ceremony (sounds very archaic eh?..heheh) was held very humbly and mediocrely at the Female Audi...And all preparations were made by RESCO herself, even the certificates of appreciation, ketters of appointment, refreshments bla bla bla...I don't know, but it just doesn't seem right...Refreshments I can accept...But...Oh well...Sometimes I wonder if this RESCO is even a part of UBD, specifically referring to Student Welfare....It's like we're left alone..

If you look at the bright side though, we would learn so many things, all with just our bare hands...haa...Still have lots of time to figure this out...



Well, that's one thing...



Another thing is...Its the HOLIDAYS..And I'm already starting to decay out of boredom...



Oh yeah, we had some sort of a briefing by BIOCOP; Brunei's Wildlife Conservation Thing (I'm a member) around 2pm at UBD today, a few hours before the RESCO function (7.30pm). There is going to be an exhibiton next year around May and we need to prepare around now-ish..*sighs*...Basically we were divided into three groups, the Kerangas Group, Mangrove and the Mixed Dipterocrap Forest Group (all those weird names are just the types of forest you can d=find in this country). Our task is to collect leaves and twigs and branches and other whatnots for our booth (oh yeah, I'm in MDF along with Najib, Mun and some guy named Andrey). We are to make a big model of a Tristania tree, a tree you can usually find in MDF (google it up if you want). Our main goal is to make our booth feel like a real forest, with sounds of ghostly cicadas and all of those other eerie forest sounds at night...Yup, we will be going to a forest at night and record those sounds...Huhu...I am so looking forward to this....

It ended around 3-ish and we were supposed to go swimming, (Jiman, Mus, Is, me) and I was messaged by the new Head Dude to go and help out preparing for the function and be at the Female Audi at 4...And down went my plan on swimming...*sighs heavily*

So I went there and did a bit of typing and cutting and searching for names and pasting them on envelopes and all the other things you do when you are preparing for a function such as this..haha...

I had to go back to the hostel and get ready in my friend's room. I do have to admit I was quite nervous. Then we went to the ceremony. all formal and dull just like any other formal and dull ceremonies. After the ceremony was the fun part, Cam W.H.O.R.E.s in Action!!!! Sorry, I don't have any good pics to upload...

Nothing much after that, and went back, and here I am blogging...And I need to go home...And I think I just blogged too much...

--------------------------

Too much has happened quite recently, and sometimes I find myself breaking down...Such a sad life...I still have to move on though...The two are still on my mind, being the core of these disturbances I'm currently persevering through. Heaven help me...One to do with reality and the other, insecurity.

Its not really a surprise how reality can be so cruel, but when it slaps you right on the face with cold, hard facts..you start to feel how cruel it can really be...These memories I hold, on rather cling on, pains me and yet I still won't let go...Sometimes I ponder onto myself and ask why...

Insecurity. Quite a perfect word to describe this other thing of me. I never really liked sharing, simply because of trust...Its hard for me to give it away...Tried to change and gave it, and I regret...It is utterly depressing you see, to share and trust someone and all you get back are just...something you shouldn't logically and morally get back. Do you know how severe peer pressure can be? Its when you start telling others secrets you shouldn't be telling just to be close to that person your telling. Its like you feel content and warm and fuzzy because you have shared something important, and you feel your friendship becomes stronger just because you now have something only you and that person knows and have something to talk about when no one is around. I know, its confusing, but I don't know how else to put it..ANd I'm getting wuite specific, of which I shouldn't be if I reach this part..Oh well..I think it's yime to get those walls back up again...