Location: Home, in the comfort of my own little sanctum…
Where are you typing this?: Word..
Why?: Felt like it..
Btw, what’s your aim for next semester?: To look healthy, fit and yummy! *laughs*

I didn't blog yesterday, but you ought to know why *grins*. But today was different, I just had to, despite my B-mob credit...Hmm, let me recap on what I did…[insert time warp sound effect here]

I think I woke up quite early today, and then realized it was early so I went back to sleep again, and I think I did this twice and finally woke up on 8:30, or 7:30…*sigh*..Why can’t I just be normal and wake up when its almost nighttime the next day like all the others do…After that, the first thing I did was walk to the kitchen to hunt for food…Can; help it, it’s a morning ritual to holy to deny…*grins* Hmm, I wonder if I’ve brushed my teeth yet…Oh well…Looked around the dining table (it’s not that big, mind you, just a tad smaller than 1 squared meter. But you never know what you might miss!) and guess what I found…well, you don’t have to bother guessing, because I’d inevitably tell you…MURTABAKS! Haa…And judging from the gravy, its from WYWY…Yeah, you know what happened next…Lets just skip that part…

After a nice meal, I finally woke up…and realized I’m not in the hostel. Which means, my friends wouldn’t be around…Then I got depressed…and felt all hungry again. Well, I was never full from the start *lol*…It’s like a gnawing, eerie void in me, sucking everything in until what’s left is just this saddening lethargic silence…which makes me sleepy, hence the term. I miss you peeps…I really can’t wait to see you guys again…Come to think of it, I was never in the holiday mood to begin with, ever since I got back, and I should logically with respect to all that is normal feel quite happy and relieved, right? Hmm, I really miss the hostel…

I was on my laptop around 8:30, which means I woke up at 7:30, when I thought of Excapade…But I shoved it off thinking of how mush I have left in my account and in my wallet…So I took out the pc game I bought yesterday – Fable. The Lost Chapters and Dawn of Magic – and tried to install them. DOM didn’t work because my freaking graphics card couldn’t freaking support the freaking shaders or whatever of the freaking game. Motherhumper….The I tried installing the other one, well yeah, it worked. Otherwise I’d be fuming and depressed…It’s the normal fantasy game but better, relatively. Its about a boy who dreams of becoming a hero, sometimes a wizard and other times a villain, unaware of what destiny ahs in store for the poor freak. Every actions you make determines your alignment and would ultimately affect the ending bla bla bla…All in all, its fun.

Excapade came back, with one whole wave of ideas. I was thinking of going to a bakery (Mum’s) and buy something with cheese, go Excapading, jogging, go to Bandar, go to Tutong’s Soon Lee, and do Yoga. It was around 11:15 I think when I messaged LcK saying I was bored and hungry, because I was bored and hungry…And she pointed out that I’m all yper when I’m bored and hungry, judging from my message, which started with me shouting out her name…Hmm…So I proposed Excapading and the Wifi-ing..She wanted to stay at home and have lunch because apparently her mother was cooking her favourite meal, I forgot to ask what…I looked out of my room and noticed my mother was still sleeping…*blank* Then I felt like tidying up my room simply because it was the perfect image of chaos. And then I decided to go to Mum’s and go treat myself with cheese before I start tidying up my room. Just when I was about to finally decide to go, the Spirit of Financing and Budgeting bellowed above my head the amount of money I currently possess and the length of this holiday…So I didn’t go…And when I started to neaten up my room and open a plastic bag that was on the floor, it came to me…Where the heck am I going to put all of this stuff if I take it out? So I did the math and calculated that my room is relatively better-looking with all the things still in pitiful plastic bags rather than being somewhere else that’ll downgrade my room to something similar to the fiery pits of Hell..I surrendered and did Yoga instead…And I have never felt so proud…Oh yeah, I asked Lck to accompany me to jog later on…So I still had time to kill before jogging time (5pm) and played Fable…Yeah yeah, I won’t elaborate on this…This blog is long as it already is now…

Played for an hour or so, got tired, laid my pillow on my Yoga mat still on the floor, pastu ampai-ampai atas lantai, beulit-ulit sama paluk ku tersayang…*glows for no reason* I think I took a shower right after Yoga then I went ‘ampai-ampai atas lantai’. Then I:- played Tekken with my sisters (Hwoarang is still so cool, and so is Jin); virtually cleaned my laptop; cleared up my table a bit; transferred all my songs, pics, and vids to my *Brand New SATA 120GB Prezmate Hard Disk* (which reaped $129 out of me); charged my very the fake iPod Shuffle; roamed around the house like a ghost; jumped around with the family cat (likes to paw and bite people, and look cute at the same time, and eats custard pie…and according to my mother, she’ll lick the custard off first then eat the crust, and is called Tompok, just like any other cat that has crossed path with my mother); tried watching 30 Days of Night, got bored, and ended up scanning through the movie…*lmao* And then it was almost time to jog. Did a bit of Yoga again to warm-up and then drove to pick up LcK.

OGDC, Seria – The sky looked dull and gloomy, just the way I like it…Bad for jogging though. Walked for one lap then I jogged, all the time listening to my infinitely fake Shuffle (you might notice I am actually agitated by my Shuffle, because the left Next button doesn’t work). Did approximately five laps, with two laps of jogging..I think…And then it rained (5:45pm approx)…*sigh* I recall saying to LcK, “my eyes did more workout then my legs…” *laughs* It was true though….Told her I’d be coming over her house to wifi later on the way sending her back…

Hoommee….I rested, rested and rested. And then I died. Until it was 8:30 and I took a nice 20 mnute shower. I was drying myself when I noticed the firmness of my tummy, so allow me digress a bit…’Palmolive Thermal Spa Shower Creme with Seaweed Extract, Really Firms Up Your Skin in just 2 Weeks!’

I felt tired still and texted LcK I won’t be coming after all, and told her I’m craving for chocolate for no reason, and I really was…So I drove to shop for chocolates, like the glutton I am. Ended up buying Green Tea (which tastes like detergent), Mars - simply because it’s the next best thing, One Whole Big Bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk, and a box Vegeta Fiber Life so I could live longer…Oh yeah, you know of the vent in Seria? The one that spews fire? It’s the BSP thing near BSP…So yeah, it was flaring very the significantly, and it kinda lighted the whole dark sky with an eerie, orange glow…The first word that came to my mind was ‘Perdition’..hmm.,Anyway, when I parked and got out of my car, the flame was now even bigger and it was pulsating…Scary…Then, right after shopping, it rained…and the fire was out…*Divine Mercy*…

Went back home and almost immediately started typing off today…And here I am…Yay, ~FIN~

-------------------------------------------

It still bothers me, sometimes it aches, other times it smothers me. All that is left is a pair of shoes, a ticket and these fond memories…It agitates me as to why I still feel all this, and sometimes I find myself filled with regret. All I can do now is persevere and live on…I do feel a bit warmer, a bit of the old burden, one of the two, has been lifted, just because of a few small things that has managed to find a way to put a pure smile on this face, ever so feigning happiness…I beseech Thee, heal me…