Location: LcK's
Excuse me, but why are you on her laptop instead of yours?: My laptop couldn't detect her wifi for some reason, so I'm using her laptop....
Ooh, what's that?: Oh, its Blueberry Cheesecake from Mum's!

Woke up early, as usual...*sighs*...what am I going to do with myself...Anyway, went straight to the kitchen and found french fries, hard as rocks...My grandmother fried it again (leftovers from yesterday). Hmm...Then I went to the living room and played with Tompok...seriously...its a pitiful name...and spent much of my morning playing with her, gradually tidying up my room a bit, accompanied my mother to buy some potatoes, ate Mom's chicken curry (the only curry I approve of eating without a second thought) and was busy chomping through a piece of chicken when I remembered what day it was, ahaa...There was less than an hour before prayer, so I took a shower then got ready...

If you have the chance to visit Seria and pray here at the big mosque, take note of the Imam...His voice has the power to calm and purify you when he starts reciting...Seriously...How can I describe it....it's like you can feel a blast of warm aura emanating from him when he starts a Surah...Ooohh..

Went straight home right after, and texted LcK if she wanted to accompany me to Mum's and told her I'd be there in a while...I was packing my laptop when the side of my vision caught a glance at my room mirror and looked, only to realise my hair was a complete mess, more chaotic than usual...Then I made a resolution; find a hairstyle that suits me this very day...So on I went treading through a journey of sticky hair mud and a multitude of combs.

And I failed, and declared today to be A Bad Hair Day...

And I think I spent almost an hour and made LcK wait...bowh..Oh well..

Picked LcK up and to KB we went. I think I boyght fdar too much just for myself...what was it..Blueberry Cheesecake, Chicken Floss Bun, Chicken Sau Pau, Chicken Pie and an Apple Danish...huhuhu...Spent the whole of my afternoon here at LcK's, watched animes, some stupid vids on Youtube..*laughs*..You really should check this out, Vanilla Sky Umbrella...Its Rihanna's parody to Umbrella...

Want to know what else we did? Haa...we V.A.I.N.E.D~~~...Ahaa...Never knew vaining could be so much fun huhu..I think she'll post some of em on her blog so go thre..

Ooh, its almost nine..Gtg peeps...

------------------------------------

I wonder what happened in me...Something must have happened, I don't think about it as much as the usual today. But I know it's still there, moving on seems so impossible now...maybe this hope still hasn't died yet, and I ask myself will it ever do so...That ticket, the sentimental value it holds, whenever I see it..there is like a flood of memories overwhelming me...And this aching void gnaws deeper when it does...I wonder if this will ever end...