Eee....I hate headaches...It's like this silent, pressurising, resonating 'wong wong~' thing in my head that goes 'wong wong' silently and it sort of puts an on and off pressure at the back of my head.



How is that possible?



Yeah well, I guess headaches are meant to be that way...



Or maybe I just don't know how to explain headaches...



Oh well, I'm not in Biomed so that's normal. And according to my Genetics lecturer, I'm leading a miserable life just because I want to focus on the field of medicine, and I've taken the wrong course, Biotechnology, of which I should have taken Biomed.



Can't I still go into medicine wth Biotech? I thought it was a broad thing, applicable to even many more things...



Oh well, if the lecturer, They Who Are Logically More Experienced with Life, says I'm miserable, then I may just be. Haha...



She was asking people around the table during tutorial about what we want to be...Turned out many more people were in the same miserable, shabby boat I was in. Haha...Because the things we are taking up now in Uni aren't exactly close to whatever that we want to be...



Lol..



Oh well...



Nowadays, the courses you need to consider are the ones that have a future i.e. you are sure you'd get a decent job with it. It'll just be a bonus if these courses turn out to be what you so desire.



Wow...I still remember what those nice ladies from Ripas said..hee...

Heh..I actually stopped typing this halfway...I've just got back from my study group...

Test on Thermodynamics tomorrow...Ugh..

And I'll be coming in unprepared..Again...

Daymn eh...

Huhu...

Thursday is going to be another big day..Heheee...

And maybe tagging along with the other peeps for retail therapy on Friday...And swimming on Saturday..

Jangantah ingau...Inda lamas tu..Diri ani ada kali ah...Ahaa....



Aanyway...Organic Chem test on Thurs...I should b able to cope with that...Hopefully...huu...

And I'll have to go for a Yoga session tomorrow for practice on our The Mall demo...Gawd...

My flabby self exposed....

Om....Huhu...

And now I'm tired....bubye...